- Dice one onion and one clove of garlic. Fry them in an oiled pan.
- In a bowl, mash two cups of chickpeas. (Buying canned chickpeas is much easier than having to soak them overnight)
- Add the onion and garlic to the bowl. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cumin.
- Using your hands, make small balls with the mixture and fry them in hot oil until brown and crispy on the outside.
- In a large pot of hot water, boil potatoes until soft (test with a fork). Peel them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Fry an onion in an oiled pan than add it to the potatoes.
- Season the mix with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Slice one onion and fry it in a well-oiled pan.
- Slice half a cabbage and add it to the frying pan. Add some water to the pan and cover with a lid to steam, right before it is ready add some vinegar as well. Serve when soft.
You can read this recepie on Matador Network also.