Juicy asparagus burger with strawberry
1 burger bread
10 green asparagus
2 cups of strawberries
1 slice of garlic
1 handful of baby spinach
3 spoons of chickpea flour
3 spoon of olive oil
1. Bake the tomato (leave 2 slices out) with 1 onion and the garlic in the oven for about 20 minutes. Then blend them together. Add salt and pepper. This is the first layer on the bottom part of the bread.
2. Lay fres baby spinach leaves on it.
3. Braise the asparagus (leave 1 out), add salt and pepper and puree hald of them, and spread the puree on the spinach.
4. Lay the tomato slices on the pureé.
5. Make “meatballs”. Blend the 1 aspargaus left out, mix it with some olive oil, salt and pepper and a few spoons of chickpea flour till it has the consistency of a “meat”ball. Make flat “meat”balls and bake them in the oven.
6. Cut 3 onions into small cubes and braise them on some oil till they are soft and caramellised (sweet and brown). Add some salt and pepper then blend it. You can leave pieces of onions in it, no need for a perfect, silky pureé. Add this on the top of the “meat”balls.
7. Put the rest of the baby spinach on top.
8. Braise the cut strawberries on some oilve oil with some salt and pepper. Its not a jam, so you only need about 3-5 minutes. Add this on the top of the baby spinach.
9. Put the top of the bread on the burger. Enjoy your super juicy burgers!